Landlord Tenant Attorney
Jeff Sheppard Esq. handles cases involving landlord / tenant relationships and disputes for both commercial and residential rental properties.
Regardless of how simple or complex your case may be, we are able to help.
We represent landlords, property managers and tenants with commercial and residential lease matters which include:
• Drafting, review and negotiation of residential and commercial leases.
• Broken leases or breached leases.
• Disputes of charges or payments.
• Illegal or substandard construction claims / habitability cases.
• Negotiations to alter lease terms or to terminate a lease
• Eviction proceedings in residential and commercial lease issues
Please call Jeff Sheppard Esq. at 609-605-2717 to schedule a free consultation.